Monday, January 11, 2010

40 weeks

Well, we made it. Today was our estimated due date, but we still don't have a baby. I saw the doctor today, and I'm about 3 cm dilated. She did some things to maybe get labor moving along, but if all else fails, she scheduled an induction for me on the 18th as a back up plan. I hope my body naturally kicks into gear now, but if not, the 18th it is. This kid is already showing us who's boss. He's going to come out a grown man ready to shave :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing some "stripping" took place? Ouchie. That always seems to get things moving though. I bet you'll have another man in your life in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In one week from right now you will definitely have a baby in your arms and not belly. Wahoo!!!

    I was disappointed to see Brant at rehearsal last night, only because that meant you were still pregnant. Every mom out there feels your pain and is empathizing with you right now. Hold on, you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete