2 more weeks until my due date. 2 more weeks that will hopefully fly by. Think positive, right? Brant and I can't wait to meet our son. We can't wait to start this exciting, exhausting, and emotional adventure. I can't wait to be able to tie my shoes, walk like a normal person, and not make trips to the restroom every half hour. We're getting a lot done around the house, including going through our storage area, which we've both procrastinated for far too long. We have plenty of storage space now. It's immaculate around here, which I have to give credit to Brant for. He's been an amazing husband. We're ready.
If baby boy doesn't come by my due date, I've decided to stop working on that date. I can't imagine coming into work after that date for some reason. It's my light at the end of the tunnel, even if our little one doesn't come by then. I'm ok if he doesn't arrive by 1.11.10. At least I am saying that now. We'll see how I really feel once that date arrives.
Brant and I had a wonderful Christmas with family. We are so lucky to have both of our families living so close together. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and you're looking forward to the New Year. I most likely won't make it past 8:30 to ring in the New Year, but at least this year I can blame it on the baby :)
5 month hiatus over?
15 years ago

Hang in there, Katrien! I know how hard this time is, but it will be over soon. Just think, in 4 weeks from right now you WILL be holding your baby boy- no matter what! Take the time to relax, sleep, and eat whatever you want right now. :)
ReplyDelete