Not much to report today. I'm 37 weeks along - that's full term. If the baby was born at this point, he would thrive. Although, I don't think he'll be born any time soon. My doctor checked me last week, and today, and I'm holding steady at 1cm dilated. I'm feeling ok. Pretty tired, pretty uncomfortable, but I'm trying to keep a positive attitude. Everything is ready to go, we just need a baby. The waiting is the hardest part!
Brant started his Christmas break today, which means I have a full time man-maid at my disposal. I could be jealous that he gets two weeks off while I still head into work this week and next, but I've learned how great having Brant at home is. He cleaned our bedroom and bathroom today and cooked me dinner! I don't even have to leave him lists, he does stuff around the house on his own! I'm a lucky girl.
I probably won't post again until after Christmas, so here's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!
5 month hiatus over?
15 years ago

Hang in there! That little guy will show up real soon and demand a LOT of attention. We are all ready for the fun. I hope you can make it here for Christmas dinner.
ReplyDelete