Monday, October 19, 2009

Projects

Brant was home all weekend this past weekend. He didn't have any marching band commitments past Friday night, both the ducks and the beavers had bye weekends, NFL football was a little boring. So I got my husband for the whole weekend and we were able to check off a lot of things on my honey-do list. He deserves the Husband of the Weekend Award.
One of the major tasks was painting the nursery. I stayed clear while he was painting, but I taped all the edges so I did help a little. The room looks great and I'm so happy with the color we picked. Now the fun begins! I've been thinking for awhile about making some art for the baby's room. I have one project started and another idea that I'd like to see happen. I'll be sure to post pictures of the art and the room, once it's all finished. There's still a lot to be done and only 3 more months until this little guy's due date!

No comments:

Post a Comment