Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blessed

We had our first Baby Shower on Sunday that my beautiful sister and mother threw for me. It was great to see everyone who was able to make it. Baby boy received a lot of very nice gifts and I suspect he is going to be a very spoiled little boy by our families.
Baby Boy, or Tubs as he was nicknamed this weekend, has been really active lately. Sometimes it feel like he's doing acrobatic moves, flipping and flopping around, and sometimes it feels like he's doing some shimmy shakes and 80's dance moves. Either way, he's been very active.
It could be from all of the sweets that have tempted me recently. Is October going to be the hardest month for me to resist all of the Halloween candy and treats that seem to appear around every corner? I don't know, I'll have to get back to you on that after Thanksgiving and Christmas. So far, I can't figure out whether it's a pregnant lady's dream come true or a nightmare in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment