Friday, September 25, 2009

Let the Nesting Begin!

I was a very happy mama yesterday when I found out the crib bedding I ordered was delivered and waiting for me on our porch. Since I don't work too far from home, I decided to run home on my lunch break to put the package inside, and to take a peak. I am really pleased with the quality of the quilt and bumper and how it can be used for a boy or a girl. The pictures don't do the colors and detail any justice, but you get the idea. I love the sunrise on the bumper. The name of the bedding is called "Oh What a Beautiful Morning" which reminds me of my childhood. Most weekends I was woken up to my mom singing either this song, or "Ri-hise, and Shi-hine, and give God your glory, glory..."

So yesterday when I got home, I washed everything and spent some time putting it all together in the nursery. I really think I've been pretty good when it comes to all things baby. Brant even thinks I've used restraint when it's come to buying baby things. I'm trying to resist what I call the black hole, otherwise known as the "Baby Product Market."


So here's a sneak peek at the bedding. Brant gets to start painting now and I need to resist the urge to clean the house from top to bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment