Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break

I'm sad to say that Brant went back to work today after having him home for two weeks. Both Jack and I are feeling a little out of routine today, and I'm guessing it's because we both miss Brant. It was great having him home and we had many adventures. Unfortunately, blogger isn't letting me upload more than one picture to this blog post, so I'll try later to upload some more.
After Brant's friend, Danh, visited us, Brant and I went over to Lincoln City for my family's annual beach trip. We planned it a couple of months earlier than usual due to scheduling conflicts, and we were pleasantly surprised with exceptional weather on Friday! It was so warm we could have worn shorts!
After the beach with my family, we decided to head down to Coos Bay to visit Jack's great grandparents. We had a really nice visit and enjoyed some more great weather. We were sad to leave and we hope to make more trips to visit them in the future!
We had a great time and Jack was such a good baby. He's a wonderful traveler and he even slept through the night a couple of nights! And when I mean "slept through the night" I don't mean 5-6 hour stretches! He really slept from 9:30pm to 5:30am one night! He didn't seem to be out of sorts and we were able to get him back into his routine when we arrived home.

Jack turned 10 weeks old last week also! He has started getting his fist in his mouth more and more, which is really cute! He also is more interested in books so we've been reading all sorts of books to him, including Brown Bear Brown Bear, The Foot Book, Peter Cottontail and a list of others. He also started doing push ups during tummy time. I didn't witness it, but Brant said he did it three times. He'll be crawling in no time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment