Jack turned seven weeks old on Wednesday! Obviously I am late in posting this to the blog. I also have to admit that I haven't been very good at taking pictures of Jack this week. I did snap a few that you can see below! Exciting things going on with Jack this week: He was baptised last Sunday (see post below); he has been finding his voice and makes the cutest noise that sounds like Hi!; he met his cousin
Cailin for the first time on Friday at his other cousin
Amarei's 6
th birthday party; he fits into 3-6 month clothes now; he watched his dad conduct a choir concert and slept through the whole thing. Let's see, that's all I can think of right now. We sure are enjoying this beautiful weather and we're looking forward to spring break and having Brant home!
Daddy is funny! Jack's shirt says "Super Strong" :)

Lots of smiles now!
Sweet boy
No comments:
Post a Comment