Friday, November 13, 2009

32 Weeks

Thank goodness it's Friday! The week flew by, but today seemed to never end. I started counting down the minutes to get home and start my weekend at about 8am this morning.
One highlight of today was my bi-monthly baby doctor appointment. I'm almost 32 weeks along and I'm getting more and more excited as the days tick by. Everything at the appointment went well, besides my bizarre weight issues. I won't gain any weight for weeks, and then all of the sudden I pack it on. My doctor has been on me to stabilize my weight gain, but I am still proud that I've been trying to walk at least 3 times a week (although, that's getting harder), that I am eating healthy (besides my cravings for chocolate) and I'm still close to the ridiculous pregnancy weight gain guidelines out there (every woman is different, give us a break!).
I've been having some back issues. It started before I fell last weekend, so it's not from my slip. It's got to be from all of the weight I'm carrying in front. The only remedy that seems to work is a heating pad, so I've been carrying that around with me everywhere. I'm sure it looks funny, but it's the only thing that gives me any relief. Right now, Brant is using it though. I'm going to have to steal it back soon.
Starting last Sunday, I got my husband back. Marching Band ended on Saturday so Brant has made it home around 4 almost every day this week. It's been so nice to have him around in the evenings and he's been such a big help around the house lately. He must be able to tell I'm moving much slower these days and could use the assistance.
Other than that, not much to report here. I would post a belly picture, but I'm already in my pajamas, so no such luck. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. We definitely need a picture!! :) I was thinking about you today, realizing that baby Stai doesn't have too much longer until his grand entrance! Crazy! I know we keep saying it, but we need to get together before he comes.

    Congratulations on getting your husband back! Marching band season is intense, but you are awesome for being such a supporting wife! Now that Brant is home, pass on the chores to him and ask for nightly back rubs. Take advantage of the "joys" of being 32+ weeks pregnant! :)

    ReplyDelete