Jack had his 4 month doctor's appointment yesterday! Here are his stats:
16.8lbs (80th percentile)
25 and 1/4 in. long (60th percentile)
43 cm. head circumference (70th percentile)
The doctor said he's doing great! We can start rice cereal now, so we're going to slowly introduce Jack to see how he does. It may be too early, but he's been showing an interest in food by mimicking me and paying close attention while I eat. Jack also loves to bounce, it's probably his favorite activity. When we bounce him on our lap he has a huge grin on his face and even pants like a dog. The doctor said it was ok to buy a Johnny jumper, so we're going to try it out and see what he thinks. I put together Jack's exersaucer last week, but he's still too little for it. His legs don't touch the ground!
In other news Jack is a rolling machine now. Every time I lay him on his back, he immediately rolls to his belly. Once he gets to his belly though, he doesn't like to roll over to his back, so we'll need to practice that so he gets more comfortable with rolling blindly backward.
I still haven't fixed the camera/computer issue. I have plenty of new pictures of Jack to share. Hopefully we'll get it fixed soon and I'll post lots of cute pictures of the little boy.
5 month hiatus over?
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment