Jack is 6 months old today! I can't believe he is already half a year old. How has time flown so fast? He is doing so well and is such a fun little guy. We have his 6 month appointment on Monday, so I will be sure to give an update.
This week, Jack gets to spend a ton of quality time with his Grandma and Nana while Brant works at a summer camp. I think it's a win-win situation for all involved. Jack gets to spend time with his grandmas, Brant gets to have adult interaction and get his fill of band stuff, the grandmas get to spoil their grandson, and I have come home to cooked meals both nights. We have left overs to last the rest of the week, and I feel so blessed to have wonderful women in my life!
I'll post soon with pictures and Jack's 6 months stats. Until then, have a wonderful week!
5 month hiatus over?
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment